• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

They made these sounds for a long time in the kitchen, What are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpdfs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
LIsten and let me know what you think these are. THey did this for a long time in the kitchen.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-yfG2fr3wA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-yfG2fr3wA[/ame]

no they are in there all the time, That is their run time. to get some exercise.. If you have never read my posts before the Black one is blind....

she has not been quiet the whole time.. Making those sounds you hear in the video. I think she makes buddy anxious, once i pick him up away from her he is very quiet and relaxes. I think she drives him nuts sometimes lol

Firstly what beautiful pigs x)

I too would say they're anxious & the fact your girl is blind makes sense. My blind girl freezes whenever i put her down out of her cage.
I also agree that she is likely un-nerving Buddy too & this is why he joins in although he may not necessarily know why, for me it's a bit like the domino effect, one starts, we all start. :))

i not sure if anxious as such

mine do that sometimes when they out having exercise. Did you have anything on, like washin machine? They dont appear stressed or they'd squeak. I sometimes wonder whether they communicating to each other. My fred and ted do this when they exercise in the hall sometimes. Try them again for short spells to see if it calms. Maybe give them something to hide in like a box or drape a towel from the cupboard like a tent so they have a place to hide!

mine do that sometimes when they out having exercise. Did you have anything on, like washin machine? They dont appear stressed or they'd squeak. I sometimes wonder whether they communicating to each other. My fred and ted do this when they exercise in the hall sometimes. Try them again for short spells to see if it calms. Maybe give them something to hide in like a box or drape a towel from the cupboard like a tent so they have a place to hide!

they did have a hide in there, i take it out though becaus ei want them walking around to get exercise instead of just hiding the whole time.. So i take it away for some time so they can learn that nothing bad will happen and walk around to burn some calories lol..

Firstly what beautiful pigs x)

I too would say they're anxious & the fact your girl is blind makes sense. My blind girl freezes whenever i put her down out of her cage.
I also agree that she is likely un-nerving Buddy too & this is why he joins in although he may not necessarily know why, for me it's a bit like the domino effect, one starts, we all start. :))

Thank you very much for the compliment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back