• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Thimble's Guide to Purchasing a Property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thimble believes he should be the new face of location, location, location (the property program on channel 4) why? Because he's an expert in house hunting!

And this is, his, own guide to house hunting:

1. Don’t knock or introduce yourself at the door when viewing a new potential house, just walk straight in.
ButtHamster.jpg

2. Check every nook and cranny, make sure you’re getting you're pennies worth:
Squeeezzzee.jpg

3. Period, and historical buildings (ie castles) may be a little spooky! Knock and check before entering, if their's a reply call Ghost Busters!

Eatingcastle.jpg

4. Check the edibility of the roof, a tasty roof means more investment for the future...that is if you don’t eat it before hand:

newhooosenutty.jpg

5. And finally, Location is high priority, think pretty views and knowledgeable neighbours (pref. ones who remember where you left your food store)

Ooooprettymummy-1.jpg

:))

He's an absolute darling! x) and so wise, too!

As someone who is currently buying a house with my bf I found this even more funny. Brilliant thread as always x)

Your threads always make me chuckle! Thimble is a little sweetie (with some excellent house-hunting skills) and I love his set-up :)):))

Your threads always make me chuckle! Thimble is a little sweetie (with some excellent house-hunting skills) and I love his set-up :)):))

Hehe thank you! Thimble is very spoilt...and I'm trying to curb my addiction to shopping for the pigs/dog/cat/hamster its just too fun! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back