• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Things Are Going Super Well

Status
Not open for further replies.

archie_edith

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I just wanted to update everyone on my little pig family. I read the bonding and behavior articles that are pinned on this site and I started doing a little more research on guinea pig body language, and I decided to go with my gut since Myrtle had already been quarantined from the adoption, I had put their cages side by side, and watched them, Esther started doing little popcorns and they kept sniffing each others noses so gently- so I decided to leave their cages like that for almost two days. Then I decided that they looked ready, I put them in the same place to see how it would go- and it was text book according to this site- they did their little dance- Esther was being a very good little submissive girl and Myrtle was firm but not aggresive at all- and now they are friends! already eating , sleeping and being sweet with each other, I saw Myrtle give Esther little licks! anyway- Thanks for your support so far everyone :) I have a photo that isn't the BEST quality but even if I go above Myrtle's head a little bit she freaks

b97880243d4d1829a72dcf694670e162.jpg

What lovely ladies. Glad to hear things have gone well :)

Aww, that is wonderful news. I'm so happy for them and you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back