• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Things that I have made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The cage:

DSCF3519.jpg

Wow! That cage is fantastic! I reckon you'll have some very happy piggies when they see their new home! xx

They are amazing - I really wish I had the patience and imagination to sew and make things.

Can you tell me about the fleece in your cage please, have you made a pad, and is that fleece covering the correx?

Thank you all for the compliments. I like making things, and I've had lots of time to prepare for my guineas, so lots of my creative energy has been going in that direction!

Salt n Peppers mum - I took two fleece blankets, cut the spotty one to the size of the cage base and the pink one into strips twice as wide as the correx is high ie. 30cm wide for 15cm correx walls. Then I sewed the long pink strip to the edge of the spotty rectangle so the pink goes up the sides and over the top of the correx. I put two massive towels in the bottom of the correx tray then put the fleece on top and tucked the edges in between the correx and the grids. I'm not sure yet if they'd be burrowers, but this way they don't get the chance!

All the things you have made are really good. I really fancy making some of the beds but can't find a good pattern for doing them!

I can tell your piggys are going to be very spoilt!

Wow the things youve made are amazing, youve given me some really good ideas. I was wondering how i could prevent piggies dissapearing under the fleece so a big thank you x>>

Wowie the cage looks amazing, sewing cozie cups is my fav part of sewing too :)) Lovely photos! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back