Things You Say To Your Piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piggly

_
Reaction score
I realise from time to time that I always talk to my piggies and that its nearly always the same thing! When I go to say hi to them its 'hello pigpigs!'. And when its time to brush the girls I have to talk to them the whole time while going into the cage to get them which is usually variations of 'hello girlies, you having a brushie?' Which makes me laugh when I catch myself saying it :))

What silly things do you say to your piggies?

I'm going to enjoy this thread. Whenever I pass I always talk to them and they squeak back at me which I love. It can be along the lines of
"Hello piggies"
"Hello my beautifuls"
"Oh you're so sweet"
"Oh I love you"
"Oh you can have your veggies soon, do you want you want your veggies"
"Do you want to come out for cuddles (or to run around)"
Why I ask I have no idea as I know they won't answer lol.

When my abyssinian Monty was still a baby I would also constantly say to him 'oooh you're so CUTE' in his face - surprised I never got a bap across the nose for that. Would have annoyed me after the hundredth if I were him!

The youngest pig I have is named Vixen but I think it's quite funny that I rarely call her by name and simply refer to her as "baby pig" :) lol! Then I start singing something like ricky ticky tavi because apparently I feel like that rhymes with Tica? Hahaha

Oh i talk to the guinea pigs alright, but i also talk to myself :doh:

Here's one I has with myself today -
"Oh my goodness, i just caught a Gizi. Is that even possible? No! I must be dreaming, in a zoo on the loo."

Haha i'm very obnoxious!

To my pigs I say -
"Gizi, your still a little baby! MINE!"
"Honey your my bunny! Bunny my Honey!"

"Morning. Gorgeouses! Wait a minute, I have to poop, patrol first, get off your high horse Lola!"

Sometimes it might change to this is Lola is getting inpatient!
"Arrrrgh, sometimes I wonder if you're a lion Lola, arrrgh"

My gf says constantly "well hiya my little fatty bum!" And sings sir mix a lot's "baby got back" to her. Worried she's gunna give Luna a weight complex the wee soul!

As soon as my boys start wheeking, I usually say something along the lines of:
"Oh, I know! I'm so horrible, I hardly ever feed you!"
"Oh, I think my boys need a carrot.."

Me, this morning: "Anyone for a spout breakfast?"

UNBELIEVABLY the answer seemed to be a resounding yes. PUKE!

When I'm getting veggies ready i always say *here piggy wiggy wigges!*

'you're so cute, gorgeous and fluffy I could just eat you all up.... But I won't because I'd miss you'

'I love you my little transvestite piggy piggy piggy'

There's two .... ;)

"Who's going to come and have a cuddle? Nooo, don't waddle off!"

Unfortunately, "don't waddle off" has become something of a regular phrase amongst the human members of the household (all two of us)...

ummm - I feel I need an explanation about your transvestite piggy!
After deducing Frank was gay, I figured he may be confused about he's gender in all actuality and that's why Bert mounts him so much ;) hahaha

I have a lovely boar called Oscar, and more often than not he gets called Oscar-Lemur (his sunday name)...so I often look at him and appear shocked and say in a funny, posh voice 'Oscar Lemur....oh ohhhh, there's a lemur in the house! He's a lemur, he really is a lemur!' much to Oscars bemusement!

I generally talk to them the whole time I'm home as I get rather lonely. They're great companions!

I always tell Elliot that he's a little fluffy chest, and as Charlie looks like a sheep with his funky white fur and black face, I sometimes gather the three boars around for 'storytime' (carrots and cucumber are a very good coaxer), and tell them that Charlie is really a sheep, but he was so small and wheeked instead of baaaing, the farmer was going to throw him away, but the nice man at the pet shop heard and took him in and that's where mama (me!) found him. So he's a sheep in piggies' clothing!

Also I sing 'piggy wigstons, piggy piggy wigstons' to the opening line of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang to them.

My gf says constantly "well hiya my little fatty bum!" And sings sir mix a lot's "baby got back" to her. Worried she's gunna give Luna a weight complex the wee soul!

Ha ha ha ha! When Oscar is out and runs, he's so funny. He's rather a large piggy and his bum is huge! We laugh so much that I have to stop myself and tell my partner to not laugh because Oscar's feelings are going to be hurt!

I say similar things...oh for goodness sake you'd think you weren't ever fed!
Shhhushh now.
My neighbour thinks its funny, she can hear me chatting to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back