• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Think its Whiskers last nite in this world :( aged 5yrs and 2mths old x

Status
Not open for further replies.

clairelove

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
well she is not well she has been loosing weight over the last 1yr her teeth are fine she is still eating but the light has gone from her today and she even bit my daughter and really made her bleed :( this is just not like Whiskers at all....:(

she has gone to skin and bone now and her age has finally caught up with her :( she has had some pain meds as she is going off her back end and also has a snuggle pad in with her as she feels a little cool :(

i have had her from aged 6wks old and she is now aged 5yrs and 2 mths old i will miss you sooooooooo much Whiskers and you have been an absolute joy to have in my life, my daughter Katie has had you from aged 4yrs old and she will be 10yrs old in may and she has always loved you and shared soooo much love and cuddles with you, i know katie will also miss you so much and your friend Toffee will miss you too!

Pass peacefully my sweet beautiful girl and we will meet again one day x

Last edited:
((HUGS))- thinking of you all, and hoping if it is Whiskers' time that she passes peacefully.

I'm so sorry. x Think of the wonderful life she had with you, it's just her time.

BIG HUG

I know how difficult and heartbreaking these last precious few days are; I'm sending you and Whiskers my love.

When your time comes I hope you pass over the bridge piecefully Whiskers, remember that mummy will always love you. Hugs to you Claire. x>>

How is whiskers today claire ? x

whiskers is still here she walked over to the door of her cage this morning but was so wobbley when she walked, she went straight on to her snuggle pad and was eating a little carrot and cabbage, she was defo struggling to eat the cabbage though, her eyes are little slits now and it looks like the spark has gone from her eyes she is just skin and bone now but seems comfy:(

I'm sorry Claire. Hector went like this but he wasnt eating at all and was just snuggling up to his brother with his eyes closed but sadly he didnt pass on his own and I had to intervene and he went to the vets as I felt he was suffering a little.

I'm so sorry Claire, poor little Whiskers. All those years with you though, she has known the best life a pig can have. x

I'm sorry Claire. Hector went like this but he wasnt eating at all and was just snuggling up to his brother with his eyes closed but sadly he didnt pass on his own and I had to intervene and he went to the vets as I felt he was suffering a little.

she doesnt seem in pain but she is on metacam but as soon as she does seem in pain i will take her to the vets to rainbow bridge, her breathing is very laboured and she isnt eating really now :( ive been syringe feeding her and having cuddles, whiskers is snuggled up to toffee her friend some thing they dont normally do! :( i do think her time is soon :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back