Third Time Unlucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizzy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Robin and his 2 sows are free ranging , and Robin as usual is full of energy , and he would not leave Dotty alone,
chasing the poor sow relentlessly, trying to mount her,
he managed to mount her twice that I am aware of , but the 3rd time she had a suprize for him , Dotty luled the lad
into a sense of false security by being more submissive, and when Robin aproceed and positioned him self , she sprayed
him full blast in the face
Robin stood there in amazement as if to say what did you do that for ,:crazy:
I am surprised he hasn't leart his lesson yet , he has been sprayed in the face so many times :))

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Robin and his 2 sows are free ranging , and Robin as usual is full of energy , and he would not leave Dotty alone,
chasing the poor sow relentlessly, trying to mount her,
he managed to mount her twice that I am aware of , but the 3rd time she had a suprize for him , Dotty luled the lad
into a sense of false security by being more submissive, and when Robin aproceed and positioned him self , she sprayed
him full blast in the face
Robin stood there in amazement as if to say what did you do that for ,
I am surprised he hasn't leart his lesson yet , he has been sprayed in the face so many times :))
You can always spot a long-married husboar by how well he is prepared to jump back if he is approaching a lady from the back! ;)

Critter

Reaction score
Tee hee, How many more times I wonder before he gets the message ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.