• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

This Is A Dog Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilly

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score

So why is she eating guinea pig food? With Peanut Butter's illness I've been trying to monitor his food intake. Had PB on the sofa with his bowl of Oxbow nuggets & pony pellets (don't ask). When he'd had enough left the bowl whilst I put PB back in his cage. Went back to get the bowl only to discover it was not only completely empty but licked shiny clean!

She's gorgeous! Is she a shih tzu? I have one of those! Love the breed! x

Your lucky it was piggy food and that you were done with it. Normally my cats take the cheese out my sarnies when I'm not looking :(

Shes very cute though! I love the little bow! Whats her name?

Haha, well mine did once decide to eat a bag of flour... that was interesting, looked like something out of scary movie :)

Ha ha ha. Well it could be worse. She could have cleaned the piggy cage when PB was out. (Poops) lol.
The cages are on tables so she can't get the poops up there. But post lawn time. floor time, sofa time it's a mad dash to see who can get to the poops first - me or her!

She's gorgeous! Is she a shih tzu? I have one of those! Love the breed! x
She's a shih tzu / maltese cross according to the RSPCA where I got her from. Can't believe a cute little pooch like this ends up in a shelter but then I can't believe cute little piggies end up in shelters either. Would love to see a photo of your shih tzu!

Your lucky it was piggy food and that you were done with it. Normally my cats take the cheese out my sarnies when I'm not looking :(
Shes very cute though! I love the little bow! Whats her name?
Ha ha, reminds me of the time my piggy Hazelnut snatched a dangly bit of lettuce from my Big Mac once. Her name is Oreo & she had just come from the groomer hence the bow.

Haha, well mine did once decide to eat a bag of flour... that was interesting, looked like something out of scary movie :)
OMG that takes the cake - so to speak. Did you get a photo of this event?

Ha ha, reminds me of the time my piggy Hazelnut snatched a dangly bit of lettuce from my Big Mac once. Her name is Oreo & she had just come from the groomer hence the bow.

hahahaha! Your guinea is keen on a bit of Maccys too! Everyone's a winner!
Its very fancy! Normally it makes me cringe when people put bows and stuff all over there dogs, but that's really cute! :D Suits her a lot.

hahahaha! Your guinea is keen on a bit of Maccys too! Everyone's a winner!
Its very fancy! Normally it makes me cringe when people put bows and stuff all over there dogs, but that's really cute! :D Suits her a lot.
She only get a silly bow from the groomer & it's off by the end of the day. My 3rd dog was a poodle mix male & so had to go to the groomer too. My then hubby used to say don't let them put a bow on his head & I would request that but no he'd elways end up with a bow. What is it with groomers & head bows?

She only get a silly bow from the groomer & it's off by the end of the day. My 3rd dog was a poodle mix male & so had to go to the groomer too. My then hubby used to say don't let them put a bow on his head & I would request that but no he'd elways end up with a bow. What is it with groomers & head bows?

Hahaha I think they just get a job lot of them so they wanna use them up! To be honest, I've never seen a dog come out of a grooming place without a bow on either actually. I saw a guy with a Husky come out of the grooming place in my pets @ home once and was f-ing and binding and took the bow off straight away and threw it in the bin in the grooming reception. It was on his tail though not his head.

Hahaha I think they just get a job lot of them so they wanna use them up! To be honest, I've never seen a dog come out of a grooming place without a bow on either actually. I saw a guy with a Husky come out of the grooming place in my pets @ home once and was f-ing and binding and took the bow off straight away and threw it in the bin in the grooming reception. It was on his tail though not his head.
The incident with the Husky sounds hilarious. I'm sitting here chuckling just trying to imagine that picture. And on the tail - haha!

Reactions: A&T
The incident with the Husky sounds hilarious. I'm sitting here chuckling just trying to imagine that picture. And on the tail - haha!

Evidently they couldn't find anywhere else to attach it! Thank goodness for the tail! I dread to think where else they would have tried! Probably on the legs, like bells!
He was so angry hahahaha, the woman on reception was just sat there utterly bemused like "I'm sorry sir.. we put bows on all our... oh... yes... ofcourse we knew he was male.. no.. I'm sorry sir, lemon colour yes... no...it wont happen again"

She's a shih tzu / maltese cross according to the RSPCA where I got her from. Can't believe a cute little pooch like this ends up in a shelter but then I can't believe cute little piggies end up in shelters either. Would love to see a photo of your shih tzu!
I'll try and fish one out for you :D

Evidently they couldn't find anywhere else to attach it! Thank goodness for the tail! I dread to think where else they would have tried! Probably on the legs, like bells!
He was so angry hahahaha, the woman on reception was just sat there utterly bemused like "I'm sorry sir.. we put bows on all our... oh... yes... ofcourse we knew he was male.. no.. I'm sorry sir, lemon colour yes... no...it wont happen again"
OMG this gets funnier. This is an image I'm not likely to get out of my head any time soon. It does sound like these groomers just HAVE to stick a bow somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back