• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

This Just In: Gus Sighting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gus&Charlie

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
image.jpg Hello all, GUS here, just wanted to share a few things...
1. My Momma has decided to take a break from most social media for a bit to detox from the constant "like this", "poke him", "follow her", shenanigans. In doing so, just temporarily, my page: GUS BEING GUS, is no longer available. HOWEVER- we could never leave here, so rest assured we will continue to be active and available in this lovely community of beautiful piggers! ❗
Secondly, I am doing VERY WELL health wise! My round of meds is done, wet sneezes a thing of the past and I'm a big fuzzy fatter! (Momma's words, not mine!)
And last, I want to wish EVERYONE a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR and hopes for a magical 2015!

Here are a few pics that Momma just took of me moments ago... ENJOY!

-Gus

P.S. Could sport_billy perhaps fix that last image so nobody cranes their neck?! THANK YOU!

image.jpg

image1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello you beautiful boy. I am so pleased to see you are getting better. A very happy new year to you, your sisters, mummy and Ruby.

Photo rotated! :)

Glad you are still active on here, I like many need their Gus fix! Pleased Gus is doing better and getting well x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back