This pig cracks me up!

Julie M

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Snoop is so so cheeky. One of his hobbies is to jump into the cleaning out pail. (white basin is where i put any saveable hay from the hay tray and green is for the stinky hay for the bin 🤢) This was him the other day when i asked him what he was doing as he tipped up the white pail. :xd:
His face says it all! WHAT? Lol :bronco:IMG_20200622_120540.jpgHe also likes to pretend to nip me when I'm cleaning the hay tray. He trys amd i say oi you! And he runs off followed usually by a popcorning frenzy. :lol!:

Julie M

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Such a cute character.
I love the expression on his face
Hes too cheeky. He was no way like this in the rescue centre. He used to just lye in the one spot so sad looking, he hated it there.

Julie M

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
He really is a character. He reminds me of my first piggie snowball.

BoredBellaaa

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Snoop is so so cheeky. One of his hobbies is to jump into the cleaning out pail. (white basin is where i put any saveable hay from the hay tray and green is for the stinky hay for the bin 🤢) This was him the other day when i asked him what he was doing as he tipped up the white pail. :xd:
His face says it all! WHAT? Lol :bronco:View attachment 146421He also likes to pretend to nip me when I'm cleaning the hay tray. He trys amd i say oi you! And he runs off followed usually by a popcorning frenzy. :lol!:
Awww! What a cheeky little chap!

anyar.dris

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
His face says it all! WHAT? Lol :bronco:View attachment 146421He also likes to pretend to nip me when I'm cleaning the hay tray. He trys amd i say oi you! And he runs off followed usually by a popcorning frenzy. :lol!:
Love that cheeky little face! 😍😍😍