Thought I would say hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

debs

After many years from breading guineas as a child i have just bought myself two boars, due to the excitement of my duty manager just having bought himself a pair of boars (known on the site as penfold 118)

They are both wired haired, one chocolate & black & the other ginger & white i have named them Treacle & Fudge!

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Welcome to our forum Debs.

We hope that you enjoy posting here and sharing advice/information with us all. :)

Your guinea pigs sound lovely - if you have any pics, feel free to add them to the Photo Gallery :)

P

penfold118

:) Well I am only sitting a metere away but I will say hi over the net to :D What a
boring shift at work so far !

D

debs

Alex said:
Hi Debs welcome to the forum :) what do you and penfold118 do for a living then?
We both work in a hotel in Nottingham, both finish @ 11 tonight so not long to go.

Reaction score
No not long now Debs hope last half hour goes smoothly :) off to the land of nod now to dream about pigs :)

I have to admit sadly i did dream about pigs the other day.... but they were BLUE! 98) a new breed perhaps 2funny

Beks

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello Debs and Penfold 118, I'm also from Notts and slave to 11 guineas currently ;D

P

penfold118

Beks said:
Hello Debs and Penfold 118, I'm also from Notts and slave to 11 guineas currently ;D
Hi Becs, the hotel is in the center, i live out in Hucknall but only have 2 ( for now ;D ) and deb lives out towards Wollaton

kayjay

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hiya I'm from Nottingham (Born in Arnold but lived in West Bridgford, Basford and then East Bridgford) but live in Lancs now.

P

penfold118

kayjay said:
Hiya I'm from Nottingham (Born in Arnold but lived in West Bridgford, Basford and then East Bridgford) but live in Lancs now.
I'm not from Notts originally but been here 6 years now so i guess I am here to stay ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.