• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Thunder and lightning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It's chucking it outside, also thundering and lightning!

Had it the other day and a few houses in our neighbourhood have been struck, and electrical items have blew up! :o :o

I've never liked thunder and lightning, but to be honest now, I'm cacking it! Everytime there is a bolt, I panic starting an asthma attack!

To make matters worse, hubby gone for another driving lesson and everyone keeps telling me not to worry cos I have rubber tyres! How does that NOT make me worry?! >:( >:( :-\

Am tempted to lock myself in the bathroom! :-\

Eek Kelly! :o I like Lightning in a way, but I feel apprehensive of it too (if that makes sense?) after I saw a window get hit/almost get hit by Lightning once as it seemed to bounce off?

Take care!

Clare x

Aww! Dont be scared Kelly your be ok lol, Harrys loving it he popcorns when he hears the thunder and Wheeks while the other 2 are in there houses hiding everytime lol! i dont mind it though it did scare the hell outta me when it happened yesterday x

LOL Thankfully it's stopped now! ;D

We had lightning bounce in our hall yesterday (if that makes sense). Really freaked me out!

Had the fire brigade around the neighbourhood all this morning keeping an eye on things, cos the lightning has been ever so close!

I dont mind thunder but am wary of lighning because my nan was hit by it when she was younger it run across the pavement and across her feet burning them both,
last time we had it bad here some houses were hit near by and the schools electric power got blitzed for a few days so no school, but one of the houses which was hit the lady was alone watching most haunted when her lights went out and she got the shock of her life when next door burst into flames poor thing,

*hugs Kelly*

I can send the piggy squad around to make you feel better ;D

*sends over Seanna, Dasha, Mikaili and Remy*

There you go, feel any better *hugs*

Hardly had any thunderstorms here :( I love a good thunderstorm ;D

I'm surprised at you guys who were still using your pc's during an electrical storm. If we have thunderstorms the pc's get shut down straight away. We have surge protectors which are sufficient for general power surges but won't do anything to protect against a bolt of lightning, and I don't know what I'd do if my pc got fried :o

Kat

I worked round someones house on friday and the lightening had blown everything in his house... tv, phone, computer, boiler etc etc... not just the fuses actually broke them all! Couldnt believe it could do that, so next storm il be sure to unplug everything.

Oh crikey, that's the same thing that happen to our friend of ours round the corner!

We have one of them surge things on the pc! The tv and electrics by that all get unplugged!

I hate it! It's scary! ;D

Thanx for the piggy squad Julianne, can I keep 'them? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back