Tia and Maria!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

Tia and Maria arrived home today at 12 they are right characters! I have no credit to send a pic to myself but to give you guys an idea they both look like Kellys tonic, They are little flirts! Harry got a Whiff and hes popcorning alot now i placed there runs together so they can see and smell each other and tehy are chatting away but my mums watching him as we dont want him getting in with them! They are living in Harrys cage and harry is now living in our temp cage that we use when we have a new piggie, he doesnt mind that much but we are getting them a new hutch soon! woop! and harry can have his cage back! Tia and Maria are we think just under a year though we really dont no, when my sister told her manager that Maria had got in with Jack they said dont worry so either they no nothing happened or they dont care i just hope her pelvis hasnt fused! i wont no what to do if she is AAAAGH! lol oh well its just a waiting game now x ;D

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
awww they sound ever so sweet! If the girls have been bred before by the college then she should be ok. If they'rre just under a year then it's possible that things will be ok even if she is pregnant.

G

gothchick1515

They have not been bred yet! i am attempting to put a piccie up! lol they are little tubsters! i felt a very teeny lump by one of their shoulders early which i am now going to keep a close eye on! if i grows I'm taking her straight to the vets! though with our vets their answer will be put them down it always is! I'm praying its just fluid cyst!

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Ah right! Sounds like the start of a cyst/abscess. I hate vets who always think that's the best way rather than treating what is actually wrong

G

gothchick1515

Well i hope its not! the college give us these piggies to care for and then they go get sick on us i dont no how much that would cost to put right! i wouldnt be able to take her to the vets until i got paid! which isnt fair on her! I'm sure she'll be ok shes very bright eyed and bubbly its just a teeny little lump its not soft but its not hard a bit like a fat cell thing x

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
That's usually how they start. You can treat it yourself, but it takes a lot of time and patience, and also a strong stomach! It's just quicker and sometimes easier to take them to the vets and get it lanced out!

G

gothchick1515

:| eww! lol yeah i will if i see it getting bigger! I'm just glad that there isnt much chance that Maria is pregnant1

Status
Not open for further replies.