• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Time for Foodings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Did someone say Breakie Time?

mummyfoodings.jpg

Mmm breakfast always smells good!
Harveyfoodings.jpg

"Ooo I love our delivery service, although I must admit, it doesn't always come on time. Nom nom, we'll have to make a complaint to daddy on mummy's meals on feet delivery service...it's shockingly late on Saturdays!"
Awwwmylads.jpg

"Yersh yersh, but Artie we cannot complain on the quality its nomtastic and stop hogging the food!"
ArtieFoooood.jpg

Harvey's Boarly Action Shot 'Grrrr I shall gobble you all up veggies with my big boarly teeth grrr!"
Inaction.jpg

:)) The boys enjoying their new feeding toy, sorry for the mess in the photos - i actually cleaned the shed yesterday but you know boars....;)

MY piggies get so frustrated with their feeding ball lol!

Haha! Artie loves the feeding ball they were popcorning around it when i put it in x)

aww bless them, i love your setup such lucky boys! mine love them feeding balls too, we quite often here them bashing them against the cage :))

Thank you, they both have settled well living in the shed, there is so much more space for them (to poop and create more mess :)) ) and I never knew how much fun they could have with a food hanging ball they love making lots of ringing noises with the bell - it drives our neighbours cat up the wall :))

So cute! A very boarly appetite!

You should see "tornado alley" (or the Tribe cage after a night out...)! rolleyes

So cute! A very boarly appetite!

You should see "tornado alley" (or the Tribe cage after a night out...)! rolleyes

OoO! I can imagine it being very messy hehe :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back