• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Time to come clean...

Status
Not open for further replies.

flintstones

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well everyone knows just how crazy I am...

I have 3 Scottish pigs, an Irish Pig and 2 English so....

Guess What!

It's time to complete the collection.. Me and Milo are off to Wales :))!

Milo has been internet dating for sometime, but the Parents so far were dead against Milo's new friend they finally caved! I have just the pig in mind but ofcourse it's up too Milo!

Meet Lucy,

PC290103.jpg

I'm very excited about completing the UK I wonder if they can all understand the different Accents. ?/

She is lovely, I have a couple of ladies here that will be heart broken x

She is lovely, I have a couple of ladies here that will be heart broken x

I'm sure they will find fabulous homes, there is a reason why I avoid your pigs. They are just too gorgeous and even when my apparent collection is complete I still end up with Piggles :))!

Must Resist! xx

When are you going? How are you getting there? Details please!

Meet Dirrrty 'Erbert - he needs a teddy for 'company' as he's just too rude for piggy company!
Herbert1.JPG

Suzy x

x) oh my goodness I loves the piggies x) I hope Mylo and his new lucky lady get on xoxo there will be a lot of piggies on the forum that will be very jealous ! x

When are you going? How are you getting there? Details please!

Well I was planning to visit for a while, my tickets been booked for sometime but I was never planning to get a pig. Theres so many people I talk in Wales so it was a Mini get together but then the Parents caved and Hey I can't go without getting a Welsh Pig! :)).

We're going in Style and getting the train :))!

Ahh Lucy is lovely, but with Milo getting spliced I might have to transfer my stalking attentions to Dirty Erbert eeeeeees gorgeous

Yay!!

Me and Joey&Gizmo cant wait to meet you and Milo and of course his new wife to be. :))

Whoops also forgot to add that i cant wait to meet Suzy too. :)

Lucy is absolutely stunning drool - she reminds me of our first family piggy, who was a ginger peruvian with just a bit of white in his crest. I am sure that Milo will simply adore her!

Herbert looks gorgeous as well! Best of luck with your trip and have a great time in Cardiff!

You now have one over me - I have Welsh, English and Scottish piggies, but no Irish... :))

Oh wow, this is great. I really hope Milo and the beautiful Lucy like each other. Herbert is adorable too.

x) Lucy is very pretty indeed! I'm sure it will be love at first sight for the scrumptious Milo!

Herbert ain't half bad either ;) x>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back