• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Time to get your wings Ming Mai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
RIP Ming Mai, i love you so much. This has been such a shock. I hope you are happy now and not suffering. Love and miss you loads already, pop corn around, Suki misses you and says dont have to much fun without her Love you XxXxXxXx <3

Oh hun, I'm so sorry for your sudden loss :(

RIP Ming Mai :rose Run free at the bridge little one

you will meet wonderful piggies up at the bridge Ming Mai have fun and remember and keep an eye on your human mummy twinkle in the sky little lady xx

BIG HUG

I am so sorry that Ming Mai had to leave you so suddenly and unexpectedly.
I hope that you are a bit better now after the big shock.

RIP Ming Mai - much loved and much missed

I'm so very sorry for your loss.
RIP Ming Mai. Run free little one x

Thank you everyone, I'm still in a bit of shock, but its sunken in this morning that she has gone. Just not sure what to do about Suki

Again so sorry for your sudden loss of Ming Mai :(

My sister in law recently lost one of her piggles and she rescued a baby piggle as a different companion for him and the older piggle has fathered the youngster and they get on really well - he is in no way replacing her piggle that died but is certainly good company for the other one it actually seems to have brought the older one to life x

Thank you, i will look into getting her a friend, shes only a baby herself so what do i get her another baby or an older one? I think there is one rescue by me so i will give them a call x

I am really sorry, what a horrible shock for you. Good luck getting a friend for Suki.

Thank you, not long buried her in the garden with my cat and 2 of his kittens. My garden in going to be an animal cemetry if this carries on :( I made the OH did the hole and then put my Ming Mai in as i couldnt do it, i said goodbye when she was getting covered up. such a hard thing to have to do :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back