• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Tips for building a cage

Lillith

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hey guys! So I'm wanting to build a special cage for my piggies and I already know that it has to be big and everything but I wanted to know if y'all have any tips for me (I have two different bonded pairs the boys and the girls and ideally I'd like to have them in the same cage which would obviously make it bigger without them able to touch so with some sort of divider if that makes sense so if you have tips for going about that as well that would be greatly appreciated) 😊

Theres a chance your boys will fight because of the two girls being close to them

You can't go wrong with C+C. And if you change your mind, you can change the cage around. You could go two storey with the boys on top. I've always fancied a low cabin bed with the C+C cages built into it, which would be more sturdy. I also thought about one of the cabin beds with a slide attached, so I could have it as a ramp down to a removable run...I'd line the slide obviously, so they could walk down it.

Back