• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Tk's New Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh @Flutterby do you know if it's easy to bond a boar with three sows and how you would go about doing it? XD Someone said to introduce one at a time?

It's not something I've done to be fair! My boys and girls are split. I don't see any harm in doing it as a group in a neutral area unless you think one of the pigs in particular could be a problem?

Umm I think Khaleesi but.. in saying that she's been flirting with him through the bars lol, so I don't know. Cesaro is currently next to the girls so they have contact, sniff, kisses, Cesaro ranting to them lol.

I'll do what you said and just keep a very close eye on them, it won't be for a bit as I'm saving to get him neutered, I want him to have an health check to make sure all is well, then the op, it'll cost over £100 in total, so I'm saving what I can... I'm hoping he'll have it done in August... but anxious about it though.

Thanks Flutter :)

Yeah good idea. They will already 'know' eachother from being next to eachother for so long, so it may be a very smooth ride! Although I expect some nice humping! :P :P

No they are safe! They won't look like edward scissor hands has been at them! :P

Haha I know that feels! I have to keep Brian's stomach trimmed and around his manly bits or he gets hair stuck in some dodgy places bless him!

:( my old phone was brilliant, it was one of them Samsung S3's or whatever you call it but I very rarely use phones, so I sold it and later got the one I'm using now which is a Bush windows phone,

This was off my old phone... Big E (Chocolate) and Sheamus who was my favourite.. we lost him in April :( such a lovely boy.

Attachments

• 2014-05-03 12.43.05.jpg
    2014-05-03 12.43.05.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back