• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

To all the sweet guineas who closed their eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1_winged_angel

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
To all the people who have lost their sweet pets, and to those beautiful creatures who closed their eyes and went to sleep.

Sleep tight little ones. Popcorn free, we will all love you forever and you will always be part of us.

Hearts given willingly, and lives left behind. We treasure your memories. Every precious moment we spent with you. You will always be loved, and never forgotten and the lessons you taught us while you were with us.

Though a lot of you just lately died very young, you left paw-prints in us. You look down on us and make sure we are OK. We sometimes hear your voices although it is just a dream.

Night night beauties. xx

Remembering my dear sweet Prince harry passed away 9th December 2010 and Pippin Tittlemouse who passed away yesterday morning. Missing you both so much, mummy will never forget you.

Also remembering Philip, Sophie, Heather, Pablo, and Sweep. All Special in your own little ways.

A lovely thread hunni.
Missing you Sexy, Bezu, Jethro, Henry and Lily the Gecko. I love you forever my little darlings. You were my babies. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is horrible when a pet closes his eyes forever, its been a week now and I still can't believe Alphonse is gone :(

Thank you for a lovely reminder of all our piggies & pets who have left us.

To my boys Nigel, Clouseau, Kayto & Dill you are always missed and all made your mark on the lives of my friends and family.

It was words that flooded through while I was thinking of the pets throughout my life:

Guinea (Died when I was about 2-3)
Bugs (our old rabbit who was brutally murdered by our next door neighbor and cooked... no word a lie),
Piglet (Died when I was 5),
Tom, (Black cat) who was taken by a car, I was 5)
Gemma (Long haired Tabby) who died of old age when I was 9
Sniffy and Sparky (Brother and sister, Died when I was 10, Sparky died on the Sunday, Sniffy clung on to the Monday),
Hahn (my first hamster) who died when I was 15,
Rowan (a borzoi who lived to the age of 12) passed away just days after Hahn
Mike and Chester (Russian Hammies) Chester died of diabetes when I was 16, Mike lived another 2 years.
Judy (Lab/Staffie cross) who we lost when I was 16. She was 14 years old.
J and Zeke (Robos) Both died together when I was 21.

and last but not at all least,

Alphonse who passed away just last week. He was just 18 months old.

All were really special in their own way and will always be remembered in my heart. They're not all guinea pigs, but they touched my life all the same.

xx

Last edited:
nice words:)

Owning pets is one of lifes greatest pleasures but the cruel part is saying goodbye:(

that was very beautiful. Sorry about your little Alphonse :( , I'm sure he's happily popcorning right now.

Thanks HairlessWillow7 :), I like to imagine him popcorning and chirruping happily as he goes, then eating everything he likes to eat. The stress of the last week or so (losing our piggie and lots of other things) actually ended in me being admitted in to hospital. While I was there, I kept looking at my phone where Alphonse is my wallpaper, it cheered me up every time. :) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back