• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

To anyone who has bought my cosies.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Have you had a problem with them when putting them in the wash?

I had an email from one of my customers as their cosie has become misshapen in the wash however i tried the cosie designs out before selling them and i personally have never had a problem and nether has put 'guinea pig' testes (family and friends)....so i was thinking it might be the animal print materiel which i havent tried out yet but i am going to this afternoon! So I'm a wee confuddled at the moment as i havent made any of them any different....

oooohh - my washer isn't plumbed in at the moment, but mine are waiting to be washed (Giraffe print), hopefully it might be plumbed in later if they finish putting my kitchen in, so will probably do my piggy washing either tonight or tomorrow and let you know.

hi i washed mine at the weekend on a 50c wash and it came out mis shaped (like everything does) but it soon went back to shape, i re shaped whilst damp and then dried it, its fine :))

Now I'm thinking maybe its the inside fleece....and it looks misshapen as its a lose piece of materiel (attached) for shaking poops of the cosie...hmmm.......

hi i washed mine at the weekend on a 50c wash and it came out mis shaped (like everything does) but it soon went back to shape, i re shaped whilst damp and then dried it, its fine :))

Hi Laura thank you for your reply,:) thats what i was thinking they do come out of the wash sometimes lopsided and the middle part poking out, but i usually straighten them up and tuck the fleece back inside....maybe i should explain this whoops!

Thanks again x

oooohh - my washer isn't plumbed in at the moment, but mine are waiting to be washed (Giraffe print), hopefully it might be plumbed in later if they finish putting my kitchen in, so will probably do my piggy washing either tonight or tomorrow and let you know.

Heyoo thats no problem :)) I'm just trying to solve the mystry of the misshapen cosie its baffled me! Oooo a new kitchen sounds exciting! :))

Hmmmmm the cosie was washed on a 30's too...which isnt that hot....now I'm going to go out and test a couple of left over cosies and see what happens on a 30s....hmmm....

thats ok that was the problem just tucking the fleece back in. not really a problem though :)

nelson has learnt if he leans on the back he can make a pillow!

thats ok that was the problem just tucking the fleece back in. not really a problem though :)

nelson has learnt if he leans on the back he can make a pillow!

Yeah i didnt think that i should of explained the tucking in part I'll make a care of the cosies thread later on doh! :))

Awwwww Nelson is a sweetie x) My boys still use their cosies as tents! haha!

I haven't washed any of mine yet - sorry for forgetting to let you know that they'd arrived - wanted to get some pics up to show you first! the boys all love them!

hiyah hon, i washed mine at the weekend, at 30deg and it did come out a bit shapeless. BIT.....Oscar isnt bothered at all as long as he can lay on it.

mine is the dalmation one x

hiyah hon, i washed mine at the weekend, at 30deg and it did come out a bit shapeless. BIT.....Oscar isnt bothered at all as long as he can lay on it.

mine is the dalmation one x

Awww thank you for your reply, I'm waiting for my dalmation one to come out of the wash and see if its the fabric or not, :) Sorry! I'm glad Oscar isnt bothered by it :))

I haven't washed any of mine yet - sorry for forgetting to let you know that they'd arrived - wanted to get some pics up to show you first! the boys all love them!

Awww thank you, thats no probs i was just trying to solve why that particular one had gone misshapen....and awww cant wait for pigtures :))

Have you had a problem with them when putting them in the wash?

I had an email from one of my customers as their cosie has become misshapen in the wash however i tried the cosie designs out before selling them and i personally have never had a problem and nether has put 'guinea pig' testes (family and friends)....so i was thinking it might be the animal print materiel which i havent tried out yet but i am going to this afternoon! So I'm a wee confuddled at the moment as i havent made any of them any different....

:)):)):)):))
sorry thought it was funny,
i haven't had one of yours but make them myself and i sew a layer of wadding to both the inside and ouside layer's of the cosy then sew all four layers together it keeps shape really well but you cant tumble dry them

:)):)):)):))
sorry thought it was funny,
i haven't had one of yours but make them myself and i sew a layer of wadding to both the inside and ouside layer's of the cosy then sew all four layers together it keeps shape really well but you cant tumble dry them

hehee :)) ! Thank you, yeah I sewn all the cosies twice to the wadding before sending them out so in theory they shouldn't fall apart...well mine havent so far!

Hi Laura, my two (giraffe print) are fine! Tracey

Heyoo Tracey aww thats fab, I'm just waiting for the customer to get back to me, ive suggested and shown them the wasing guide too help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back