• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

To beautiful Sol

ZetaSalvador

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Today I suddenly lost my guinea pig Sol. She was two years old, three this November. She leaves behind her sister Luna and her friend Rose. I got Luna and Sol from a shelter nearly three years ago, without knowing just how much they would change my life. Through the worst times in my life they gave me peace and happiness. Sol was too young and left so soon, but I hope she's at peace and happy wherever she is. This is for Sol, forever loved and never forgotten. **edited by mod to remove media link**

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very sorry for your loss. Please do feel free to post photos in this thread.
I have removed your link as your account is private.

I’m so sorry you’ve lost Sol, sending hugs x
Sleep tight little Sol 🌈

Screenshot_20200813-143849.jpg
Hi everyone, I wanted to attach a proper picture since I wasn't able to before. I also wanted to let you all know that your well wishes and condolences are greatly appreciated! Thankfully Luna and Rose are doing well and were able to say goodbye. My family and I loved Sol and we are all grieving together. Thank you again!

Massive hugs to you, I am so sorry for the loss of your gorgeous piggy x

Sleep well little one

RIP Sol
x x

Back