• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Today is a day for....building a shed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yep I am attempting to build a shed with my OH, we have never attempted something so huge however saying that my OH is a dab hand at making piggie runs so hopefully that can be put into good use, me on the other hand....i think I'm best just making the cuppa's :(|) Wish me luck, and I'll post pics of the errm 'shed' I'm thinking it'll look more like a dog kennel with my DIY skills by the end of it :))

:)) I remember the excitement when we built our piggy shed! :))

Good luck!

It is exciting! :)) I'm going to buy a pink flowery brush and dustpan and broom from my local internationalel store :) and hopefully get some offcuts of lino from somewhere!

oooo sounds exciting. I cant wait to hear how it goes.
Take plenty of pics of the progress of your shed and I agree with the bit on making cuppas, id be doing the same lol x

We put down underlay and linoleum left over from our decorating indoors. The next couple of weeks we are planning on putting up insulation and getting the shed ready for the winter. At the moment we have a two story hutch inside the shed and the piggies free range.

Thank you! I've got my camera at the ready and all the tools! And of course the most important tool of all...the kettle! Will post pics later on tonight :))

Of course the most important tool is the kettle, oh and I suppose OH too for doing the work lol. Even better if you have a barrell of biscuits too x)

Last edited:
Best of luck - I have to agree that keeping hubby in Tea and bickies is the best thing you can do!

Erm I think you'll be doing a bit more than making tea. I thought tha too but I was very wrong :))

You'll be holding bits up and passing the drill and screwdriver all day. You will want to mallethead the OH by the time your finished :))

Good luck

I invited my father in law to help so I got to watch and enjoy the biccies!

I invited my father in law to help so I got to watch and enjoy the biccies!

Of course the most important tool is the kettle, oh and I suppose OH too for doing the work lol. Even better if you have a barrell of biscuits too x)

Awwww i forgot the biscuits! will upload pictures in a bit :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back