• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Today mummy's made...................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My mummy was feeling creative today, so has made me (and baby pig) but mostly me a cosy :))

Mummy isn't very good at sewing but we don't mind, i've been rolling around in it, hiding and not letting my friend baby pig in :))

I think Mummy will have to make another one for baby pig to be honest, I'm not very willing to share my new cosy :(|)

Here are a few pictures of me, I'm so cute x)

Love Branston xx

Newsnuggles2.jpg

Newsnuggles.jpg

Newsnuggles1.jpg

Oh he looks so happy in his little house!

Dear Branston

We think your Mummy is very clever and she has made a great job of your cosey.

Our Mummys just got a sewing machine to make us lots of coseys but we fear they wont look that great, but whatever they turn out like we will love them and our Mummy more for having a go.x)

We are lucky to have great piggy Mummys who make us nice things.

Wonder if your Mummy could share tips on how she made your Cosey with our Mum, as we think yours looks fab.

Lots of love

The O'Connor gangx)

Hi Branston - you are indeed extremely cute x)

You and baby pig are very lucky to have such a creative and thoughtful mummy - maybe you could just let him have a little turn in the cosy............:))

Teresa xx

AWWW - your mummy'd better get busy to make another one for baby pig!

Dear Trinny, Susannah,Honey Bayou,Jimmy,Joe,Murphy and Chocolate

Thank you for your nice comment, we are lucky to have good piggy mummys :)

A sewing machine......if me and baby pigs save our biscuits we could save up and buy mummy a sewing machine for xmas, then she can always make us good things chuckle

As for tips...we saw mummy cut two bits of fabric, then did lots of sewing and hoped! we don't think mummy really had much clue of what she was doing, just made it up as she went along but we love it anyway :)

I hope your mummy makes you lots of cosy's soon because we are having lots of fun with ours.

Love Branston x

Ooo looks so cute and cosy, lucky piggie!

What a lucky piggy having such a great mommy! he looks gorgoeusx)

wow great work! what lucky piggies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back