• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Todays blog from Zapp & Whizz (Nugget)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Todays blog from Zapp & Whizz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to keep posting but am so excited about my new pets, and am keen to get it right. This morning let Zapp out of his cage and then opened Whizz's cage where he confidently jumped out to a plate of veggies. Have put out lots more tunnels and houses so they have quite a playground indoors when the weather is too chilly for the garden. Anyway Whizz did a little bit of rumbling but didn't hear any teeth chattering. Zapp still a bit cautious think the bullying he received (nipped ear) has made him very apprehensive. I cleaned out Zapps cage and have put fleece in instead of sawdust which he thought was very interesting when I returned him to it. Am about to go upstairs again now and change Whizz cage to fleece just awaiting the new fleece to tumble dry having washed it a number of times to get it just right. Many thanks for a fab forum it really has taken the place of my early morning visits to facebook, now I switch on and click this site lol.. P.s I think Whizz is about to have his name changed to nugget by the kids but personally I think Whizz suits him because he is sooo fast when I try to catch him around the room. =

:)) ahhhhhhhhhhh cute x)

oh gosh yes kids do like to change their minds....... we'll be interested to see if they keep their names?

Sounds like all is ok at the moment, keep an eye on it.......i'm sure you'll know them pretty soon and be able to read them.

some pigtures on here would be nice too (hint hint :(|)) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back