• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Today's Cute Pigture

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaLovesPiggies

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Now that I've found this wonderful forum, I find I check in regularly, especially looking for pictures. Even my kids are enjoying it and often ask, "what's new on the forum today, Mom?" They always want to know if I've started a new thread, how the Alphabet Game is coming along, did so-and-so get a new piggy friend, etc etc. and at night, my 12-year old and I snuggle into bed and for half an hour, we read threads and ohh and Ahh over piggie pics.

So, thought I'd post one today and hope others will post their cutest pic of the day (or more than one!) or show off your cage, whatever! I just love reading captions and seeing beautiful piggies.

Ok, I'll start. Here is Mr. Lily saying hello from his tunnel and wishing you a lovely day!
image.jpg

She doesn't often let me get that close. You can see the wary expression in her eye! "I'm keeping an eye on you". As if I'm going to suddenly just grab her without warning!
Her back nails look rather long, don't they?

You know, seeing these pix I just want to run home from the office and scoop little Casran up for a squidgy cuddle.

Look at his little face... I'm very lucky cause he loves having his little cheeks kissed x

You know, seeing these pix I just want to run home from the office and scoop little Casran up for a squidgy cuddle.

Look at his little face... I'm very lucky cause he loves having his little cheeks kissed x

@TheAurora, Casran is just LOVELY and I'm sure waiting patiently for you to get home for some snuggles!

Great thread! Your piggie is very cute indeed! Here is Joey showing our new piggie Shaun that taking veg from us isnt as scary as it seems! Lol
I love Joey's colours. He does look comfortable taking food from your hand!
Shaun just has awesome hair! Can't wait till he's a little more social for the camera!
Very cute boys!

I love Joey's colours. He does look comfortable taking food from your hand!
Shaun just has awesome hair! Can't wait till he's a little more social for the camera!
Very cute boys!
thank you :) I love shaun's hair too, but I'm dreading having to trim it! Not used to such long piggie hair lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back