• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Today's the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Kelly

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That Peter goes to get neutered :( I kept apologising to him during cuddle time last night and he's scampering/rumbling around so much this morning I feel so guilty! The only upside is in a couple of months he can do more than just rumble with my girls lol

Is it normal to be so nervous?

Don't worry, I blubbed after I dropped Nibbler off for his bladder stone removal op and hardly slept the night before, even though I knew it would make him better. They're our furbabies, it's only natural.

Aww good luck Peter, I'm sure he will be absolutely fine ;)

I also blubbed when I dropped my bunsters off to be neutered, poor nurse ha ha :red

It is perfectly normal! For me, the wait during an op is always the worst.

Fingers crossed for lovely Peter!

Yep, I felt sick about it all day. I had to keep in mind that it was so that Joe could have a full life rather than a lonely one always looking through the bars. Will keep everything tightly crossed for Peter, so let us know how he gets on so I can uncross later. x

My Blacky is booked in for 16th May and I'm nervous already! I really hope it all goes well for him - keep us posted. I'm sure he'd thank you if he understood that it means he can at last shortly play with his girly friends!

Well peters fine, came round nicely from the ga but looks a bit stunned. Off to the vets to check that he's healing nicely in the morning just need to keep an eye on his eating now as well :) so relieved

Well he's just hiding away in his nice clean cage at the moment, I put the food I know he has a preference for (bearing in mind we've had him less than a week). He's got raspberry, pepper and coriander sat right near the door of the house but bless him he's not even moved so far... Think I may be picking up some critical care from the vet tomorrow when we go as I don't want to chance it over the rest of the weekend if he's not eating at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back