• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Toffee & Teddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoggle*&*Ludo

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have plastered them all over the rest of the forum but I haven't put them here yet!

Meet my new additions! They are 5 weeks old, bless them! :))

Last edited:
They are both such stunning boys! I love those light markings on their heads. x)x)x)

I bet you can't wait until they have settled in and are out and about!

I often think that it is such a pity that most breeders don't bother to handle their babies, so they are used to humans when they go to their new homes...

My breeder said he did but they are sooooooo shy! Saying that, he had loads of them, he can't dedicate all his time to my boys like I can. x)

I love their heads too, their rosette's make them look like they have been sleeping on their faces! :(|)

They will come round, though!

For your consolation, this was all I got to see of Taffy and Tegan for the first week - just bumps under the fleece!

IMG_3508.jpg

Ahhh! :(|)

Can you use any fleece? I need to get something soft they can hide under, my breeder had a fleecy bag, which they loved but I can't find them anywhere.

Any old towel will do! Just put it on the floor with a fold standing up and they *** burrow into it in no time!

Hehe, will give it a go! :(|)

I need to provide more hidey things for them, feeling exposed with only a bed won't help their nerves. They hardly sleep IN the bed, they usually hide behind it. :0

Will do some piggy decorating when I get home! :(|)

Thank you! :(|)

I have re-arranged their cage, they now have a sleeping area with a roof (meaning I will never see them! :o )

I have put a few flannels in there for them to play on/snuggle in (Everton ones courtesy of my OH! rolleyes )

I keep buying them fruit and veg, they are costing me a fortune! May I ask is there anything they eat that will be suitable for my hammy? Don't want to leave him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back