• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Tomorrow's The Day!

Janice C

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Tomorrow will be the day my 6 weeks post op neutered boar will at last be allowed in to meet his new ladies!
Oliver fell out big time with his brother so both had the Snip!
Did try to add his photo but without success!
They are both pictured beside my name!

Eeks exciting, yet anxious, times! Hope it all goes well and he's a happy chappy with his ladies

Oo best of luck with the bonding. Will watch this thread with interest. My boar will be 6 weeks post op on the 20th of September!

Oo best of luck with the bonding. Will watch this thread with interest. My boar will be 6 weeks post op on the 20th of September!
Will have to go through it agin in another 2 weeks with his brother Oscar! Been reading all the advice on keeping them far enough away from each other with their separate groups! Thank goodness I've enough ladies to go around!

IMG_0266.JPG Oliver has now become a Husboar!
Been in beside Tansy and Bluebell ( sister of poor wee Willow) for the last 2 hours.
Bluebell has gone to a bed on her own after briefly investigating her new husband and trying to boot him!
Tansy looks quite happy to have his company as she was often left on her own while the two sisters cuddled together.
The door has been open out to a run but Oliver keen to stay with the girls!

Congrats so pleased it has all worked out well! Some good news for you after this mornings sadness

Please keep us updated on this new blossoming friendship

Congrats so pleased it has all worked out well! Some good news for you after this mornings sadness

Please keep us updated on this new blossoming friendship
Certainly will! Oliver usually runs free range around the garden as fast as he can when it's his Garden time but he hasn't even come out this afternoon!

After catching up on threads and passing a tear or three it's lovely to see some good news and a happy family photo. So glad the intros have gone well.

Fab news! :yahoo:
I hope they have a great future :luv:

Fab news! :yahoo:
I hope they have a great future :luv:
I do wish my boys had settled together though as it was really sweet watching them head out the back door and into the garden in the mornings. I see you have 6 boars. Are they in separate groups?

I do wish my boys had settled together though as it was really sweet watching them head out the back door and into the garden in the mornings. I see you have 6 boars. Are they in separate groups?
Awe, I'll bet that was lovely to watch. It looks like he is settling down with his wives now which is great :)
Yup, they're in three separate groups. They are all well behaved at the moment which is a first! :)) probably all the grass time they've been having :D

Back