• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Tonic's tooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
one of his top teeth have broken off a little and the bugger keeps grinding his teeth to smooth it off! It goes right through you! LOL

It's not a bad break, only a teensy bit, but enough to bother him.. not enough to put him off his food either!

Got some wooden blocks here for him to have a gnaw on and see if that will make it smoother for him.. I'll give it till the weekend and if it hadn't worn down by then will be taking him to the vets.

Anyone ever filed their own piggies teeth?

xx Mrs Player xx

No but I cut their nails the other day ;D Go me go me ;D

Sorry but i'm all proud of myself ;D

Lol i was the same when i cut Zubs nails seem to have gone curly now opps! vets for him. Kelly that tooth thing really does cut through you a child at the nursery did it for a week straight me and the nursery nurse where cringing the hole week :) hehe x

oh gosh yeah, it's high pitched whe he does it too,, and I can't cuddle him! Think he does it on purpose.. cheeky devil !

Bless him!

This happened to Munchkin when he was with his previous owner and she took him to the vets.

I think the vet must have sorted his tooth out but he still has problems eating sometimes

Love
Claire
x

It's not really bothering him I don't think.. It's more the grinding bothering ME! LOL

If its just a bit rough you can use a diamond nail file to smooth it. If not its a vet job really.

Teeth are a nightmare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back