• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Toronto Rescues

Ali3020

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hey! Does anyone know any trusted rescues in Toronto? I've been struggling to find any, and I'd prefer not buying them from the normal pet shops

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
The Humane Society has Guinea pigs looking for their forever homes. They have all passed their health checks and are waiting to find loving owners.
I wish we had more rescues here and ones that offer dating. It is a brilliant idea.

Hi,
The Humane Society has Guinea pigs looking for their forever homes. They have all passed their health checks and are waiting to find loving owners.
I wish we had more rescues here and ones that offer dating. It is a brilliant idea.

I have edited your post as we don't discuss breeders.

This is the unfortunately short list of Canadian rescues on the guinea lynx website Guinea Lynx :: Canadian Rescue Organizations

I hope one of our members might know a bit more to help you out
Thank you both, and apologies for that, I didn't realize that and I was just looking for better places than pet stores that sell/have guinea pigs for adoption :)

Back