Toys, pillows, beds

rhimorrison

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I've been playing around with my girls C&C cage. I have three girls and they are all very very different from eachother. My Maggie is a very chewy pig, she chews on anything and everything. Any beds or fleeces i have bought she chews it. Roxy is a very grumpy girl, she isnt a fan of sharing. She is okay with Maggie for a short time then shows that she wants space. Indi, my shy girl - she is too shy and timid (i got her from a shelter with her bonded pal but the other pig sadly had to get out down and since then she has been even more shy)

I want something that they can all enjoy. I have recently left my job and gone self employed so i actually have more time with them because i am a slave to these girls of mine.

Any help links to anywhere that has animal friendly pillows, beds, hidies would be amazing. Only in the UK.

Sophie B

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Not a bed, but if one of your girls likes to chew this is a really good house, I got it from Pets at Home. I’ve found other good beds there tooDD8AA7C6-23B6-4548-957C-4AD044EC8B79.jpeg
(It comes in pieces but they easily slot together together, no screws or glue required)

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We use wooden sticks as houses as our previous girls where chewers... and I wasn't impressed with plastic getting eaten

artcasper

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Have you tried a Carrot Cottage? They are meant to be chewed so that might go down well? They come in different sizes. WILKO sells them online unless you can get to a larger store which might stock them - but you can get them delivered to your local store for free...

PigglePuggle

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Have you tried a Carrot Cottage? They are meant to be chewed so that might go down well? They come in different sizes. WILKO sells them online unless you can get to a larger store which might stock them - but you can get them delivered to your local store for free...
Carrot cottages are very good, also Rosewood hay cubes (largest size so piggies dont get stuck, available from Amazon). Hay cubes are brilliant, usually one piggy uses it as a bed while the others try chew their way in! Then they swap round until the whole thing collapses soaked with wee and eaten to shreds, but it takes them a week of constant entertainment to make that happen!