Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaPiggy

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I realized that my piggies are probably bored out of their minds all day everyday. Because I go to school, and my mom is allergic to them. So the stay in my room, they have a huge cage, but no toys. I don't get to spend as lot of time with them, and I don't have a lot of money either. So does anyone know how to make guinea pig toys? :ple:

Our piggies love brown paper bags with hay in. Cardboard boxes with holes cut in and cardboard tubes they can run through.

I realized that my piggies are probably bored out of their minds all day everyday. Because I go to school, and my mom is allergic to them. So the stay in my room, they have a huge cage, but no toys. I don't get to spend as lot of time with them, and I don't have a lot of money either. So does anyone know how to make guinea pig toys? :ple:
You can't go wrong with cardboard boxes with holes cut out. Makes a good hidey and a good run through if you have a hole either end. You also get chew tubes which are fairly inexpensive depending on where you get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back