• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaPiggy

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I realized that my piggies are probably bored out of their minds all day everyday. Because I go to school, and my mom is allergic to them. So the stay in my room, they have a huge cage, but no toys. I don't get to spend as lot of time with them, and I don't have a lot of money either. So does anyone know how to make guinea pig toys? :ple:

Our piggies love brown paper bags with hay in. Cardboard boxes with holes cut in and cardboard tubes they can run through.

I realized that my piggies are probably bored out of their minds all day everyday. Because I go to school, and my mom is allergic to them. So the stay in my room, they have a huge cage, but no toys. I don't get to spend as lot of time with them, and I don't have a lot of money either. So does anyone know how to make guinea pig toys? :ple:
You can't go wrong with cardboard boxes with holes cut out. Makes a good hidey and a good run through if you have a hole either end. You also get chew tubes which are fairly inexpensive depending on where you get them.

So it's okay for them to chew on cardboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back