• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

toys

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hannah_lg

Do guinea pigs like toys like stuff to sit in ot go though?

sit in - like hammocks, sleepsacks or cuddlecups: alot of them do, but not all of them. especially hammocks are a love it or hate it thing for piggies.

go through - like wooden bridges, drainpipes, etc: Never met a piggy that didnt love it.

Mine adore hidey holes, pigloos, little wooden cabins, tubes so they can run through and wicker baskets to hide in. They also have a hay cube and a carrot rattle. Toilet rolls stuffed with hay too. The list is endless really. You will have fun buying them all I'm sure !

;D

mine like to climb on top of things and lie under things, and some adore playing with a tube of cardboard throwing it then chewing it

can you get these things in any sizes as you when there get bigger there still fit in them

I'm llooking for something to put in a coner of there cage as there cant have laods of stuff like i have seen in picutres like some of yours

and what about something for my old 2 who are 1 and fat piggers

yes you can get them in different sizes. I usually go for the large (rabbit) size as the 'guinea pig' size on things like supapet stuff won't fir my big fat boys in ;)

you can get tubes and other things in various sizes. Rabbit ones being the best

My piggies, don't actually like going in tubes, but they do like to nibble them, so have loo roll tubes. All got a ball with a bell in too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back