• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Transport Assistance Needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you and everyone in the Boss household is as well as they can be tonight buddy x

Just an update on this, Alice from Windwhistle Warren has been in touch, Reggie has gone to a lovely new home, he now lives with a lovely ladybun called Honey and her family. He has his own shed with permanent access to a run. I've been sent one photo, the family have asked for my email address so they can keep me updated on his progress. :yahoo:

Reggie and Honey.jpg

Just an update on this, Alice from Windwhistle Warren has been in touch, Reggie has gone to a lovely new home, he now lives with a lovely ladybun called Honey and her family. He has his own shed with permanent access to a run. I've been sent one photo, the family have asked for my email address so they can keep me updated on his progress. :yahoo:

View attachment 21753

Oh, that's fantastic news. I'm sure Reggie is much happier with a lady friend so you made the right decision Boss.

View attachment 21753

Awww! Look at them! They are such a perfect little furry couple! Glad he's managed to find a nice place too live now!

Wonderful the family want to keep you updated too :D

What lovely news, and what a great photo. So glad he is happy with his new wife and family. Wonderful how they want to keep in touch too and send you updates. Although it was hard for you to let him go, you did what was best for Reggie, and just look at the result. :love:

Awww that's a fab photo, fantastic to hear he's settled and has a wife too :) great to also hear they are going to keep you up dated on how he's getting on :)

Aww. Wonder if there will be a bunny wedding. Lol. They look so cute together. Glad he's doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back