• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Travel Kennel choice for mama pig and her 3 babies?

PennyLane

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ok so I’ve got a cat carrier that opens from the front and I’ve got a small pet carrier that opens from the top
The cat carrier is bigger than the small pet carrier but I’m not sure which to use for the babies first vet visit and mamas first visit post birth
Pic of the types of cages I’m talking about

Attachments

• EE21D779-9E45-4D48-B7BA-FF0D90809A74.jpeg
    EE21D779-9E45-4D48-B7BA-FF0D90809A74.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 2
I’d go for the bigger one. I have a cat carrier for the piggies.

Bigger is better. I take mine to the vets in a cat carrier. Obviously, make sure it is thoroughly cleaned if a cat has been in it before putting in Piggies. I'm sure you know that being such a good piggy slave but just thought I'd mention it.

Bigger is better. I take mine to the vets in a cat carrier. Obviously, make sure it is thoroughly cleaned if a cat has been in it before putting in Piggies. I'm sure you know that being such a good piggy slave but just thought I'd mention it.
Lol yeah it hadn’t been used since our kittens were spayed and neutered over a year ago cause they got too big to go in it together so it became a Guinea pig carrier

Back