• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Treat Day!

nom nom nom! Little stunners :love:

They look like they are enjoying their treats. Lovely piggys.
Spike and Peanut are having floor time. They are asleep in their hay box which I am supposed to be cleaning out! So much for entertainment and enrichment in this house.:doh:

Awww. I rather like the smooth chocolate coloured guinea pig in the first picture. How lucky they are!

@Julie M tell Kirsteen all her girls are doing well!
Lily ( Toodles) out of shot unfortunately!
Aww I will pass that on. They look well settled. I hope the boys are doing well too, they were there that long I got used to seeing them every Friday when I volunteered.

Aww I will pass that on. They look well settled. I hope the boys are doing well too, they were there that long I got used to seeing them every Friday when I volunteered.
Frankie has some scratches on his back that Sandies keeping an eye on. Seemingly there’s been a lot of humping and she thinks Bennie got fed up and turned on Frankie. That was a few days ago and been fine since!

Frankie has some scratches on his back that Sandies keeping an eye on. Seemingly there’s been a lot of humping and she thinks Bennie got fed up and turned on Frankie. That was a few days ago and been fine since!
Naughty boys! They really are a pair of characters. Hopefully they settle soon. It’s probably the new territory that’s set them off.

Yes they Are a lovely group of piggies but a lot of work!
Always cleaning and feeding and sometimes feel that I’m never away from the Vets!
Parcel man always here too! “ Another piggy delivery” he laughs!
imagine the face of parcel man at my husband's OFFICE (I prefer getting deliveries there as there is always someone available) when a huge box with 15kg of hay arrived! the man knows how weird we are (my husband used to buy also 10kg of oat porridge from UK by Amazon! here people hardly ever eat at breakfast and porridge does not exist) and asked: "may I ask you what is inside the heavy box this time?" and hubby replied: "yes, come here, have a look!"; the man was shocked! ahaha!

Back