• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Treats...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BellasMummy

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I bought some treats for my girls for xmas and now they have arrived they say they have potato and mushrooms in. As far as i know piggies aren't supposed to have these, is that right?
They are 2 packs of treats from the boredom breakers naturals range. I'm worried i have wasted my money and they can't have them.

I don't give shop bought treats after all I have read on here. they are the guinea pig equivalent of four mars bars and full sugar coke!

A nice bit of parsley gets my lot going more than any treats from the shop ever did!

mine seem to get enough fresh veg without extra treats.. and whenever I have got them any they never bother eating them, although going to pick them up some parsley today, as they have never tried that before :) xx

My girls always have herbs so i wanted to get something different and it is from the naturals range which i've heard is the best to buy.
Might just pick out the potato and mushroom bits rather than waste the whole lot.
I got this- http://www.seapets.co.uk/products/p...ubers-mix-boredom-breaker.html?ref=googlebase

and this-http://www.seapets.co.uk/products/pet-supplies/pet-treats/boredom-breakers-pet-treats/naturals-wood-picnic-150g-boredom-breaker.html

I have only ever bought Reggie a treat stick once and he didnt even touch it lol. Snobby little bugger ;)

But he loves his fresh fruit and veg and I sometimes give him parsley too which he loves x

I've bought all different kinds of treats for mine from vit c orange treats to museli bars and guess what.......none of them not one has so much as nibbled them, and my piggies are really greedy.
They have a salad box prepared for them everyday lol and it's got all kinds of veg and fruit in it (got a list off the internet).
The shop assistants on the tills at morrisons must think i'm the healthiest person ever with the amount of mixed veg in my trolly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back