Truffle and Polo

How is truffles weight lately?
He was up by 20g yesterday. I will weigh him this evening again as I'm keeping a daily log. His shoulders and hips are still bony and the nice area of fat over his shoulders has gone 🙁 but he was in good form today. I held him in the dun for ten minutes to get some vitamin D precursor into his coat. We both enjoy a little dose of sunlight 🌞 I've been making sure both piggies have plenty of lettuce and cucumber 🥰🥒🥬🫑
 
My sweet Polo, I am in my cozy tunnel tonight, gazing up at the bright moon🌕, it's light meeting my gaze and the I blink and it transfers it's light into your lovely eyes and sends loving kisses your way 😘😘😘😘😘😘
Again I will dream of your handsome face :zzz::zzz:🌕❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌸🌸🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
Love an wheeks, Mabel xx
 
Mabel my queen 👑💘💘💘❤️❤️❤️ The moon is our messenger. She has never looked as bright as she does tonight, but she is not as beautiful as you. I gaze happily into the love light and our paws and noses touch in dreams 🐾🐾♥️♥️♥️👑🐾🌹🌹🌹 I will wait for you where you can see my white fur glowing in the moonlight 🌝 Tonight is a lovers' moon 🐾🌹🐾♥️♥️♥️
 
Polo you look so very cute in your newly made bed and I will be dreaming of you tonight as the moonlight shines down on you. My paw will gently rest on yours and the stars will sparkle on your beautiful white fur xx ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 🌛🌛⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐:hug:❤️❤️❤️
Love and wheeks
Mabel xx
 
Oh Mabel, the moon loves your soft dark fur so much I envy her. Paw in paw, let's spend our time gazing into her light with lovers' true devotion. Your queenly ruff and my fur glow white in the moon and star shine, and then your black fur glistens in the morning sun and all about us, the birds envy the music of your wheeking 🐾🎶♥️💘🐾🐾❤️🌝🌞💘🌺🌹🌺🌞🌝🥰❤️❤️
 
Dearest Polo the sunlight shone through the window today and as I stretched my paw towards it's rays I knew they would carry a message of love over to you. They would gently kiss your nose to make you feel warm and cozy and know I am thinking of your handsome face. I will touch your paw tonight via the twinkling starlight as their glitter falls to the ground round your bed. 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💐💐💐💐🌹🌹🌹😘😘😘😘😘💎💎💎💎
I will be with you in my dreams tonight 💤💤💤
Mabel xx
 
Back
Top