• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Turning Back Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

piggyfan

If you could turn back ten years what do you wish you knew then that you now know?

I would probably do everything differently! BUT, I have to say, actually I don't really regret anything in my life as I feel everything that I have done and has happened to me, however big or small has made me into the person I am today.

That just because you're a bit different to the crowd it doesn't make you less of a person... Something I'm still working on overcoming even now, thanks to the all-girls' hell hole* I went to.

*sorry, I mean school :whistle:
^
Exactly that x

Also lovely to put a face to a name earlier! That little Thors face gorgeousness, just ahh, love him!

Anywho....

I would probably do everything differently! BUT, I have to say, actually I don't really regret anything in my life as I feel everything that I have done and has happened to me, however big or small has made me into the person I am today.
That is great to feel so positive.

As much as I wish I could have changed things and made my own decisions, not let people get me down, not prevent myself from being who I want to me because the slag herd didn't like it....

If none of that had of happened, although the social anxiety and depression is awful....

I would never have met Cai, never have moved here, never have got my beautiful boy and never have met any of you. So swings and roundabouts x

As much as I wish I could have changed things and made my own decisions, not let people get me down, not prevent myself from being who I want to me because the slag herd didn't like it....

If none of that had of happened, although the social anxiety and depression is awful....

I would never have met Cai, never have moved here, never have got my beautiful boy and never have met any of you. So swings and roundabouts x
Aww that is sweet.

Aww that is sweet.
Although I have no religion and personally, have no belief in anything but SANTA (cos he's my one and only, paha).

I do believe that there is some form of plan, that everything happens for a reason - don't know what that reason is, bar maybe me being a miserable hag for life? Haha. But there's gotta be something ! :)

Someone once said to me 'imagine if your life was just a story book and someone in another dimension was writing your story and you're just living it'

Pause for thought there.

Although I have no religion and personally, have no belief in anything but SANTA (cos he's my one and only, paha).

I do believe that there is some form of plan, that everything happens for a reason - don't know what that reason is, bar maybe me being a miserable hag for life? Haha. But there's gotta be something ! :)

Someone once said to me 'imagine if your life was just a story book and someone in another dimension was writing your story and you're just living it'

Pause for thought there.
That is very interesting. I try to comfort myself saying if I never dated my ex I would not have Amelia Jane as he collected her for me. It helps a bit.

That is very interesting. I try to comfort myself saying if I never dated my ex I would not have Amelia Jane as he collected her for me. It helps a bit.
Every storm has a clearing, and Amelia Jane is a beautiful little piggy! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back