• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Tv Driving Me Mad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piggly

_
Reaction score
This is about as far away from piggies as possible but I'm not a member of any other forums, and maybe one of you knows the answer.

My TV keeps randomly scrolling through the menu for input source, so the program I'm watching keeps disappearing when the TV chooses a new input source! I'm not sure its the remote control as I keep hiding the remote so the signal can't reach, and it still happens! Argh. Anybody have a clue, or do I dropkick the tv off the balcony.

My boyfriend says,
Take the battery out of the remote to test it
Check all connections to ensure they are not lose

My boyfriend says,
Take the battery out of the remote to test it
Check all connections to ensure they are not lose

Attempting this now - batteries pretty well wedged in there though haha.

I cannot help you, but I guess you're trying to watch X factor!

Nope, not a fan! Watching the even more important viewing 100 best christmas toys. :)

You seem to have a connection problem. Have you checked everything is connected? On modern TV you can do a soft wear reboot if you know how.

Everything seems fine... suggestion from my dad that it may be the physical buttons on the side (not that I've ever used them before) so have pressed the source menu button a few times in case it had a dodgy connection. If that doesn't work I'll give your next suggestion a try. Thanks!

What's the make and model of your tv?

Bush - no idea what model. It looks like the problem was somehow with the buttons on the tv, and pressing them a few times seems to have solved it, for now.

Bush - no idea what model. It looks like the problem was somehow with the buttons on the tv, and pressing them a few times seems to have solved it, for now.
Oh good, our buttons went once because the battery was going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back