• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Two additions to my piggle family xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicquita

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've been waiting on two little girls since around july, and layla bought them here for me y/esterday. I live an awful long way away from Layla, but luckily, my town is passed when she visits family, and Layla is lovely enough to go out of her way to drop the adoptees off with me. So now, Madeline and Fudge are with me. Had to sort about it, as i'm ecstatically happy after the long wait... Photo's will be added when the girls are brave enough to venture out of the hay filled box xD

I'm so pleased for you! I cant wait to see the pictures! :)

some of the words are muddled in that... i posted from the new phone that i got yesterday. kind of a test as to how fast it is etc. done in by predictive texting, but it's proving to be a pretty awesome phone, and we shall soon see how decent the camera is :))

Awwww congratulations, can't wait for pigtures :))

Congratulations! Hopefully, Fudge and Madeline will settle in well!

well, Fudge and Madeline can't meet my piggies just yet, as they've been indoor piggies, and mine aren't, so i'll need to introduce them to 'guinea pig village' in spring time.

as promised, meet Fudge and Madeline. Madeline is the grey and white piggle, and Fudge is the tri coloured little (well, massive) girly. they're stunning, if i do say so myself :)) you'd have to be insane to not love them. they're lovely big pear shaped girls x)

FudgeandMadeline3.jpg

FudgeandMadeline2.jpg

FudgeandMadeline1.jpg

Ah they are gorgeous. Hope they settle in really well and stop being camera shy soon so we can see lots more pigtures. x

Aww they are lovely. Hope they get all settled in and pose for lots of pics for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back