• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Two New Pigs - Tufty and un-named Piggie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Today, we got two new piggies. (Just can't help ourselves!)

We have been looking for some rescue pigs to go and move in with the girls at Luke's house. We went to go and get some bedding for the girls and thought while we were out, we would check whether the place we got Crater Head and Whiskers from had improved on the way they kept their guinea pigs/rabbits... well... they haven't!

We had to get these two pigs cos the white pig (still haven't decided a name) was covered in wee and Tufty seemed way too small to be housed in a small cage with a huge rabbit. I am going to write a letter to the place we got them from complaining of the way in which the guinea pigs are kept. There was a small cage (for 2 pigs) with about 8-10 rabbits in!!

Anyways here are the pics...

NewPigs.jpg

This is Tufty

Tufty.jpg

Tufty Hiding

TuftyHiding.jpg

This is our un-named Piggie

WhitePig.jpg

(On this pic, you can see she looks yellowish on the side of her. We are giving her a bath now as she absolutely reeks of wee. Underneath her she is completely yellow! - I can't believe that places can let their animals get to this state!)

For now, they are going to stay in a cage together and when they are bigger, we will try introducing them to the girls at Luke's house.

What do you think of them?

kellyandpiggies said:
Awww, they both are gorgeous! Tufty is tiny!

I know... don't think she is very old at all. It really concerned me though with both of them being with a HUGE rabbit in a tiny cage.

Here is the picture we took of the white piggie after her bath.

whitebathpig.jpg

Here is her having some food after her bath...

whiteeating.jpg

Gorgeous piggies, I love Tufty great name. :)

a few suggestions, Snowflake, poppet, petal, snowdrop, Beauty

Karen

ahhhh they are both so sweet, i would get mad in shops that sell rabbits with piggys but so far have found none on the Island, maybe word is gettting through,
what about darling or casper ( I use to have a white piggy called that casper the ghost)

They are so gorgeous! Tufty is tiny compared to White. I guess they are both girls, yes?

Congratulations!

Tufty is gorgeous she looks like my griffy :( And the other one is super cute! I like the name Ruby cos she has red eyes or Rouge something to do with red.... maybe not red in german Rot isnt nice lol how about Candy ? ill look on baby names. com lol

Yes, lol at last... Susie and I were going through names and Susie came up with Twinkle which goes with Sparkle and Glitter so we have Twinkle and Tufty - what do you think?

They are so adorable! I love their names, they are so lucky you rescued them! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back