• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Two New Wifelets For My Widower Carwyn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
After plans A, B, C and D trying to find a Tribe-internal new wife or two for my recently bereaved Carwyn have all been unsuccessful, The Potteries Guinea Pig Rescue have kindly trained an already paired-up couple of their younger sows that were just about to be put up for adoption down to me via the TEAS open day event, which was attended by one of their volunteers.

As Carwyn has become very sow-wary in the wake of a few tussles with rambunctious ladies of mine and one of the Potteries girls is extremely nervous, it has taken me some time and a bit of cunning to settle them down next to each other over the weekend and to get freaky Bella (who has sadly had a very bad start to life), little rescue born Ellie and wary Carwyn to become comfortable which each others' presence. Once I had achieved that by yesterday afternoon, the bonding itself went thankfully very smoothly, if rather lively thanks to a humping and chasing spree from an ecstatic Carwyn. I am very relieved and glad that I have now three very happy, popcorny piggies here, even though I am going over my limit, as both girls have worked out with Carwyn.

Seeing the girls coming out of themselves now, I have decided to rename Bella Briallen (Primrose in Welsh; pronounced BreeAKHlen) and little Ellie Heini ("lively"; Haynee is the English version of the Welsh name); little Heini is definitely living up to her name!

The bonding pens in the kitchen (with an extra fleece on top to help settle Bella and Ellie and encourage them to come out of hiding)
upload_2015-7-21_11-4-8.jpeg

Encouraging Carwyn and Bella to come closer and interact more with the help of fresh grass:
upload_2015-7-21_11-7-5.jpeg

Carwyn with the nose tip from little Ellie
upload_2015-7-21_11-9-35.jpeg

All three in their permanent pen yesterday evening after acceptance and submission has happened:
upload_2015-7-21_11-10-9.jpeg

Happily settled with lots of mutual grooming, popcorning, zooming, playing dodgems with the new daddy-cum-playmate and snuggling up next to a new wife or two:
upload_2015-7-21_11-15-29.jpeg

Heini on the left, Carwyn and Briallen on the right
upload_2015-7-21_11-20-27.jpeg

Heini and Carwyn
upload_2015-7-21_11-21-17.jpeg

Am so pleased it all worked out well in the end. They are a lovely group.

:D:yahoo:Aaaaaawwww, what a gorgeous pair of little wifelets for Carwyn! He must be very happy now! Heini is so cute with her little coronet! :wub:

So pleased Carwyn has found lovely wifelets to keep him company. Well done you for persevering with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back