Roselina
Forum Donator 2026/27
Ah such lovely pigtures
Beautiful boys
Beautiful boys
But it’s by his teethMorning to you and the boys, looks like a face wash day is needed again![]()
I think he might.Oh Pinky! Do you lie in your food or what?
He definitely is !He’s a bit of a character isn’t he! I’ve had a couple of cheeky nippers. Hope it wasn’t too sharp!
Mummy says I look like a polar bear
View attachment 289663
She also says my bum is cleaner than my face![]()
You look gorgeous from any angle PinkyMummy says I look like a polar bear
View attachment 289663
She also says my bum is cleaner than my face![]()
Looks like you might soon be worthy of Boars GaloreMummy says I look like a polar bear
View attachment 289663
She also says my bum is cleaner than my face![]()





I think you are right.I think that’s the cleanest photo of Pinky I’ve ever seen.
Oh that's lovely that him staining himself green was just a baby thing!I think you are right.
I was thinking that just today that he seems to be getting better at eating without staining himself green.![]()