Typical Woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splat n Dexter

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi,

I haven't posted on here in awhile, just dropped by to read up a little and see how all the piggies are getting on.

My kids are away (back tomorrow) for part of their Xmas hols, so I've sole charge of the piggies. I was giving them a full clean out the other day and put them both into their cordoned off area of my daughters bathroom with lettuce and veg scattered about the floor. I noticed at the time a wee bit of celery landed outside of their area, but thought I'd pick it up after the clean.

When I was nearly finished the cage clean I hear Splat, the girl chatting happily away. I look in on them and find out that they both had made a break for freedom and the stray piece of celery gone.

There's Dexter (neutered boar) peeing in the most akward corner to reach in the room and there's Splat two front paws up on my daughters new full length mirror, admiring herself and chatting away quite happily, bless her. She was delighted with her new found friend!

And of course typical! No camera phone to hand to record her antics. She was so sweet.

Hope you all had a good Xmas break and that all your piggies have a Happy new year.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
AWWW - what an engaging pair of rogues! :))

Just look out for my latest news... I'm up to a rather unplanned #11 - but gosh is she worth breaking any resolutions! ;)

Shellza

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aww, how sweet :)) Would've made a great pic! lol.
Welcome back to the forum, I hope you enjoyed your Christmas hols :)

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Welcome back to the forum, hope you had a fabulous Christmas :D

Awwww bless them, x) Splat is sooo cute it would of made a lovely photo :))

Splat n Dexter

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'll learn to carry my phone with me just in case in future! :)) Thanks for the comments.

Shellza, we had a lovely Xmas break, thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.