Until We Meet Again Moomoo R.i.p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moo

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
On the 21st December 2014 Heaven received a very special furry angel called MooMoo, My whole life rotated around Moo and him leaving is the most painful and upsetting thing i've ever had to encounter, I would have never been ready to let Moo go, I just could not ever accept it. Moo was 8yo and he was tired, it's now important for me to remember how lucky I was to have Moo in my life and the amazing times we spent together playing games and watching movies together every weekend….. IMG_20130609_164622.webp
and Don't worry Moo I will look after Tubby for you and love him as much as I love you xxxXXXxxx

Last edited:
I am so sorry he was a really handsome boy and you obviously shared such a special bond together. He will always be in your heart. Love to you and Tubby

Sleep well beautiful boy

RIP Moo Moo
x x

Reactions: Moo
That's so sad. Moo moo was gorgeous. Hugs to you as I completely understand your pain. I think I cried myself out the last few days over Titch. You summed it up well, our lives revolve around them and you become part of each other. When they leave that part is never replaceable. Take care and remember the best times, x

So sorry to hear about your loss. It's so painful when they go.

Moo was a gorgeous boy and clearly full of pigsonality! In many ways, it is even more difficult to say goodbye because he has been such a huge part of your life for so long and you shared such close bond. Hopefully, time will eventually temper your loss enough that you can start to feel blessed for the years he shard your life and all the wonderful memories that tie you together.

RIP Moo

I'm really sorry you lost your beautiful boy. Night Night Moo Moo.

I'm so sorry that your gorgeous boy has gone to sleep :( Popcorn free MooMoo xx

I am sorry to hear this.
Moo has been a part of your life for 8 years - that's a grand old piggie age to reach, involving quite a chunk of your own life, and you must feel his loss acutely.
The fact he reached 8 years shows just what a wonderful and caring slave you have been to him and how closely bonded you both were.
There is nothing wrong in giving yourself time to grieve his loss....it can be very painful and last for quite some time when that "special piggie" goes to the Bridge.

I hope as time moves on, you will feel able to remember the good things you shared together...rather than the shock and grief of his passing.
x

So sorry to hear about Moo. You have 8 years of wonderful memories, when the tears subside. My oldest boy Mimsi was nearly 9 when he passed and if there is an OAP section at Rainbow Bridge, I'm sure they will be together...Popcorn forever little one...

I am so sorry he was a really handsome boy and you obviously shared such a special bond together. He will always be in your heart. Love to you and Tubby

Sleep well beautiful boy

RIP Moo Moo
x x
Thank you very much sport_billy for your kind words and understanding, he was such a handsome boy I miss him so much!

That's so sad. Moo moo was gorgeous. Hugs to you as I completely understand your pain. I think I cried myself out the last few days over Titch. You summed it up well, our lives revolve around them and you become part of each other. When they leave that part is never replaceable. Take care and remember the best times, x
Thank you very much Guinea Slave, the night time is the most difficult for me, I still cry myself to sleep, I also hope it was a bad dream when I wake up. Slowly, slowly I'm remembering more of the good times, but that makes me miss him even more… I know I will never stop missing Moo no matter how much time passes, I still haven't fully got over losing our family dog 11 years ago and I have a much stronger bond with Moo as he was just mine.

Moo was a gorgeous boy and clearly full of pigsonality! In many ways, it is even more difficult to say goodbye because he has been such a huge part of your life for so long and you shared such close bond. Hopefully, time will eventually temper your loss enough that you can start to feel blessed for the years he shard your life and all the wonderful memories that tie you together.

RIP Moo
Thank you Wiebke, the thing that crushes me at the moment is knowing what a horrible life Moo had before I found him! but you are so right, Moo was so funny, he new how to charm my wife to make her get fresh vegetables from the fridge, He was a great role model for Tubby and my best friend, with Moo in my life I didn't miss anybody, It makes me wonder how I was so lucky to have him in my life? I'm now filling the huge hole Moo has left with looking after Tubby and ensuring he continues to have a wonderful life like his best friend Moo.

I am sorry for the loss of your friend Moo. :( Play hard over the bridge little one.,..
thank you archie_edith i know my dogs Sampson, Henry and Charlie would have been waiting to welcome Moo as he arrived so he will not be alone, that helps me.

I am sorry to hear this.
Moo has been a part of your life for 8 years - that's a grand old piggie age to reach, involving quite a chunk of your own life, and you must feel his loss acutely.
The fact he reached 8 years shows just what a wonderful and caring slave you have been to him and how closely bonded you both were.
There is nothing wrong in giving yourself time to grieve his loss....it can be very painful and last for quite some time when that "special piggie" goes to the Bridge.

I hope as time moves on, you will feel able to remember the good things you shared together...rather than the shock and grief of his passing.
x
Thank you for your understanding and loverly words Pebble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back