• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

unusual behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cgibson

my squeak unusually seems to be keeping away from bobby for some reason. he seems to be hiding away. when i put food out he comes out but stays away from the food because bobby is there. when bobby goes near him he makes a very quiet squeaking noise.
I dont know if they have been fighting and bobby has chased him away for some reason.
squeak used to mount booby for dominance so i dont know if bobby has turned on him.

bobby has cataracts in his eyes and is partially sighted, so i dont know what has happened.

Any ideas?

Poor Squeak. I don't know whats happened but think you need to keep an eye on him in case there has been a falling out... or in case he is poorly.

Hope you find out whats bothering him.

Its because you said BOOBY instead of BOBBY !

;D sorry :-X

More constructively...

Pigs will tend to let the more dominant one eat first. The chances are the tables have turned and Bobby is the dominant one. Seems normal to me.

cazza said:
my squeak unusually seems to be keeping away from bobby for some reason. he seems to be hiding away. when i put food out he comes out but stays away from the food because bobby is there. when bobby goes near him he makes a very quiet squeaking noise.
I dont know if they have been fighting and bobby has chased him away for some reason.
squeak used to mount bobby for dominance so i dont know if bobby has turned on him.

bobby has cataracts in his eyes and is partially sighted, so i dont know what has happened.

Any ideas?

Oh god i didnt realise i had done that :D

sorry

i have changed it now.

Just to add - with rabbits I would always say that a changhe in behaviour could be a sign of some sort of health problem, and I would think the same would go for guineas too so perhaps worth giving him a once over and maybe a trip to the vets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back