• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Up Date Florence + Mrs Dougal.

David Piggie Lover

Forum Donator 2022/23
Reaction score
Just a little up date guys.
Been few weeks since Florence had her horrible Tumor removed. She's absolutely great and being a love. She's off to see Sheryl (who has email asking how she is) in 3 weeks or so. We had a great cuddle i mean with Florence other day and i felt nothing.
Mrs Dougal is Brill also and hates being caught but once she had loves cuddles.
20200729_090152-1.jpg
I've been off work last 3 weeks but back Monday full time. . I had the piggies in middle room with me and given them lots floor time . .
20200716_170101.jpgand i loved every minute of it . . Watching them in the morning's after breakfast checking where I have hid fresh Hay and why do i move things around like a little train. . It's so dam cute.
I made a stupid piggie slave thing. . I allowed Florence to see what I do when I go into the kitchen. .
SHE PEEPING
20200716_170247-1.jpg
Lol. They both send you lots love and to your piggies
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEK'SSSS

Just a little up date guys.
Been few weeks since Florence had her horrible Tumor removed. She's absolutely great and being a love. She's off to see Sheryl (who has email asking how she is) in 3 weeks or so. We had a great cuddle i mean with Florence other day and i felt nothing.
Mrs Dougal is Brill also and hates being caught but once she had loves cuddles.
View attachment 149681
I've been off work last 3 weeks but back Monday full time. . I had the piggies in middle room with me and given them lots floor time . .
View attachment 149682and i loved every minute of it . . Watching them in the morning's after breakfast checking where I have hid fresh Hay and why do i move things around like a little train. . It's so dam cute.
I made a stupid piggie slave thing. . I allowed Florence to see what I do when I go into the kitchen. .
SHE PEEPING
View attachment 149683
Lol. They both send you lots love and to your piggies
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEK'SSSS
Looks like she's keeping tabs on your whereabouts 😊

Thanks everyone for replys comments. .
I'm going to miss them when I'm back to work.
Look what greeted me this am. Both in separate sleeping house which is unusual. . . 20200802_083734.jpg
20200802_083746.jpg
20200802_083741.jpgSoon realised why. Florence on heat ( :hmm: )and being chased around by Mrs Dougal. . Breakfast is taking a long time lol.

Your girls are looking gorgeous @David Piggie Lover . They will miss you when you go back to work too, I bet they've been getting lots of little treats while you are there with them more than usual. As they say "absence makes the heart grow fonder", when you get home they will so excited to see you.

Back