• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

up date.

Herbs&Spice

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi ,
Just to say We are heart broken first we loss our loveable border collie Gibbs just before lockdown. Then we loss our loveable old border collie Marty in September . Now Saffron one my guinea pigs passed away this afternoon. We took her to the vets Friday and today i was syringe feeding her this morning as she won't eat and giving her three different meds .

I am really sorry. One loss is awful but several in a row really knock the stuffing out of you.

Try and remember what an amazing life you gave them all and most of all be kind and gentle to yourself, grief is a tough emotion, even more so with the strain we are finding ourselves under with this virus changing our daily lives, and preventing us from doing things that may help distract us from losses. Have a big hug x

I’m so sorry for your losses. That’s a big blow so take care of yourselves. Remember you have them the best life and they were loved 💕

So sorry for your losses - 3 so close together is really rough.
Be gentle with yourself as you grieve

i cant thank you enough for your kind words, and to know you understand how i feel . Heart broken is an under statement. thank you again.

I have just seen your thread. To have lost 3 furry family members in a short space of time really causes so much pain. Try to remember all 3 at their most glorious best, and all the good times you had with them. Huge hugs.

I’m so sorry for your losses in such a short space of time, sending hugs, what an awful year for you x
Sleep tight Marty, Gibbs and Safron 🌈

HUGE hugs to you. Having lost dogs and pigs in the past, I know how hard it is. But they obviously had so much love from you and they were very lucky to have had such good lives ❤️

Back