• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Up to date piccies of my others!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The 'babies' (Turvy, Cutie, Squirt and Titch) are now almost 5 months old!

The gorgeous Icey with daughter Tiny (black face), munching on their corn!

iceyandtinysc.jpg

Rattie munching on her corn with Cutie (brown face) and Cherry!

rattiesc.jpg

Cutie (brown face) and Cherry!

cutiecherry.jpg

Turvy and her Auntie Peanuts!

turvypeanutssc.jpg

Squirt at the back with Auntie Peanuts! (unable to get a closer shot of her)

squirtbk.jpg

Titch enjoying his sweetcorn! The little boy!

titchsc.jpg

xx Kelly xx

owwwww they are lovely they look so sweet, carnt wait to get my piggies it only a couple of weeks now but it seems like forever!
Yours are beautiful ;D

Thanx all. Titch is still the tiniest out of the lot! I thought he would've caught up by now, cos he'll eat loads! ;D

They are Gorgeous piggies how many do you have in total?

Karen

11 kelly thats greedy which ones you gna give me lmao ;D there too cute x

teehee wait till i come to say hi in my pink car ill say 'cn i use your loo' then woosh they'll all be gone mwhahah!

Do i detect a hint of a fib? :D lol! aww you know i would do that lol your piggies are pampered they'd hate it here!

Fib? Me? Ah, you got me! LOL ;D

Icey and Tiny are incredibly fussy love! - Don't think the other girls would care, but when one starts squeaking, you get the whole lot following! You'll be bringing them back!

Lol! well if they're noisy then ill let you keep them! lol My lot are a nightmare now that Harry doesnt chatter he will talk away to the other two till they all go to sleep and sometimes its WHeeking all night thats the worst i lob pillows and hte cages but that makes them worse! lol x

LOL - I love it when they squeak and chatter! The only thing that shuts them up, is when I want to record it on my mobile! ;D

Yeah i no the feeling! i wanted to record Zubin wheeking to play to Harry to make him Wheek but he shut up when i did it grr lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back